300~~
re: Hanawa's Million Quiz
百萬問卷-就是不答!!
I did not see the questionnaire...
I did not see the questionnaire...
I did not see the questionnaire...

要我答那麽多,除非山無陵,江水枯竭,冬雷震震,夏雨雪,天地合
滿足上述條件之後,再加上老闆大綠還寶石,白日夢從此收不到好人卡
那時我一定立刻去答 ==V
順便幫最萌廣告一個 m(_._)m
Advertisment for The Flaming Armada

Also, I would like to greet my dear old friend Sander

Sorry guys, I'm not a hardworking person like Windy :) I'm not gonna offer a translation for all my Chinese/English sentenses. However, I hope you have fun with my 300. *lol
re: Hanawa's Million Quiz
百萬問卷-就是不答!!
I did not see the questionnaire...
I did not see the questionnaire...
I did not see the questionnaire...
要我答那麽多,除非山無陵,江水枯竭,冬雷震震,夏雨雪,天地合
滿足上述條件之後,再加上老闆大綠還寶石,白日夢從此收不到好人卡
那時我一定立刻去答 ==V
順便幫最萌廣告一個 m(_._)m
Advertisment for The Flaming Armada

Also, I would like to greet my dear old friend Sander
Sorry guys, I'm not a hardworking person like Windy :) I'm not gonna offer a translation for all my Chinese/English sentenses. However, I hope you have fun with my 300. *lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home