Zzzz~~zzz~~~ Night duty!
My life is always disordered while doing this duty. But considering the allowance and 4 days vocation, night duty is quite worthy.
Some guys/gals sleep at office. For me, I just feel it's so difficult to fall asleep on a sofa/chair while the air-con is noising. Normally, I just have a snooze. (I LUV the feeling of laying on my big comfortable bed while having my little furry pup Mango accompanied!!!!)
My work goes well, I'm getting busier as some colleagues in my team have resigned and Sun had made the decision to dismiss another team based in PRC. (>_<) honesty I feel their performance is not bad and they had offered great support in the passed one year. Aiyo, this company is so ~~~ realistic ~~~. Don't ask me when I will step down. I'm too lazy to move.
Phew~~~ thinking about giving myself a reward for hard work. (Finally find an excuse to get nother Miu Miu dress) ^^" I'm not that fussy about food, I chose to live for pretty dress, shoes and cosmetics. Ha! I'm such a girl~
Love,
Jie
P.S. I went to watch "The Lake House" myself last weekend. It was a beautiful and impressive movie (If you think u got a romantic soul, this movie is a MUST SEE!)
BUT I did not anticipate a happy finale (typical hollywood romance) feeling the end will be better if Alex dies.
KEANU!! KEANU!! KEANU!!!! although getting older, he's as attractive as 13 years ago. jux wanna give him a BIG HUG \(^o^)/
P.S 2 Meow's coming back from Yokohama next week, can not stop missing him
Hope u guys enjoy ur lunar july~~ go back home earlier and do not stay outside at midnight, otherwise you might .............................
My life is always disordered while doing this duty. But considering the allowance and 4 days vocation, night duty is quite worthy.
Some guys/gals sleep at office. For me, I just feel it's so difficult to fall asleep on a sofa/chair while the air-con is noising. Normally, I just have a snooze. (I LUV the feeling of laying on my big comfortable bed while having my little furry pup Mango accompanied!!!!)
My work goes well, I'm getting busier as some colleagues in my team have resigned and Sun had made the decision to dismiss another team based in PRC. (>_<) honesty I feel their performance is not bad and they had offered great support in the passed one year. Aiyo, this company is so ~~~ realistic ~~~. Don't ask me when I will step down. I'm too lazy to move.
Phew~~~ thinking about giving myself a reward for hard work. (Finally find an excuse to get nother Miu Miu dress) ^^" I'm not that fussy about food, I chose to live for pretty dress, shoes and cosmetics. Ha! I'm such a girl~
Love,
Jie
P.S. I went to watch "The Lake House" myself last weekend. It was a beautiful and impressive movie (If you think u got a romantic soul, this movie is a MUST SEE!)
BUT I did not anticipate a happy finale (typical hollywood romance) feeling the end will be better if Alex dies.
KEANU!! KEANU!! KEANU!!!! although getting older, he's as attractive as 13 years ago. jux wanna give him a BIG HUG \(^o^)/
P.S 2 Meow's coming back from Yokohama next week, can not stop missing him
Hope u guys enjoy ur lunar july~~ go back home earlier and do not stay outside at midnight, otherwise you might .............................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home