Monday, July 10, 2006

OHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ YES!

Not feeling tired at all although I had only slept 3 hours last night, the reason, of course, is because ---
ITALY had won the FIFA World Cup!!

As a BIG Italian (also Del Piero ^^) fan, I've been waiting for this victory since 1994, and the dream finally came true!


It sounds like a betrayer but true - sometimes i hate myself for not being an italian (fully poisoned by this dramatical country). Sander might still remember that I I told you I got the sense of familiarity when I was walking in the Ancient Roman Roads
Deja Vu.


Started missing the time i spent in Italy badly.
Till now, I still think the Spring in 1999 was the best time in my life.

Siera, my dear Nicola, How are you going? I've forgotten you for such a long time... I think you will never see it (or maybe you will, someday~ ), but I regretted hurting you, sorry....


PS. several colleagues take MC today, hey, the reasons r so obvious XD (Liming & Annie, I'm talking about you 2 gals)
PS2 watched Superman last weekend. YES, he's the man. batman and daredevil r like bugs comparing with him. I like the new guy's pretty face (however, i'm not that interested in muscle man)
Do you guys still remember Christohper Reeve while watching this movie???
I DO.


Hugs,
Murmuring, in a raining monday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home