something funny to share XD
My work email gets tons of junks each day. Normally, when I return to my office, I will clean up my mailbox and delete the unnecessaries.
This morning...
I come back office to report work as usual. Finished checking my mail inbox, I pressed "Shift" to select all the unwanted mails and then, clicked "Reply" (instead of "Delete") !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, I think you all know what happened next....
211 reply windows poped out (-.-¦¦¦)

My new Japanese colleague Tamami sits next to my desk while I'm writing this post, aiyo~ everytime I see her I think of Tamama in Keroro Gunsou (I'm poisoned by animations XD)
My work email gets tons of junks each day. Normally, when I return to my office, I will clean up my mailbox and delete the unnecessaries.
This morning...
I come back office to report work as usual. Finished checking my mail inbox, I pressed "Shift" to select all the unwanted mails and then, clicked "Reply" (instead of "Delete") !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, I think you all know what happened next....
211 reply windows poped out (-.-¦¦¦)

My new Japanese colleague Tamami sits next to my desk while I'm writing this post, aiyo~ everytime I see her I think of Tamama in Keroro Gunsou (I'm poisoned by animations XD)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home