currently I'm doing fine, better than I expected, but sometimes felt mad still.
my skill of communicating with Indians~~ has been improved a lot, from talking to indian engineers... well, i am really lack of confidence while talking to them, they made me thought my english was soooooooooo bad, but then i found i was not the only one who had the problem, even my kiwi colleague (<-NZ guy) found it's hard to understand indian english at the beginning *laugh
my mum came to visit me,so I have homemade lunchbox this week ^_^ *so sweet*
I love home-cooked dishes,
Jie
my skill of communicating with Indians~~ has been improved a lot, from talking to indian engineers... well, i am really lack of confidence while talking to them, they made me thought my english was soooooooooo bad, but then i found i was not the only one who had the problem, even my kiwi colleague (<-NZ guy) found it's hard to understand indian english at the beginning *laugh
my mum came to visit me,so I have homemade lunchbox this week ^_^ *so sweet*
I love home-cooked dishes,
Jie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home