Thursday, January 05, 2006

Well~~

I think I don't have many readers who visit my blog quite often :) but just update

I'm alive, and happy, sometimes not so happy but i still try to enjoy my life.

I'm always very busy, almost no time for blogging. (well, if i blog, i will keep complaining and complaining XD )

no need to worry about me, for those wrote my sweet mails, I will not forget you. Friendship always comfort me, especially on some bad working days.

doing afternoon duty, @office

take care and I love you guys ^_^ ~very very much.

P.S. if you see me on msn, do remember to msg me, coz i might be sitting in office, staring at my monitor with a boring look on my face, and it will be pretty nice to have ppl to have a nice chit-chat ~~ as long as i'm not busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home