In the past few days I had been noticing some posts in a Singapore dog lover's forum. A dog, named Dexter, suffered from kidney failure, had finally left this morning.
I could not stop my falling tears when I read the blog of the owner. Although I had never met her and Dexter, I understood the pain of losing a best baby. Actually, I had very bad intuition when she started posting the state of illness of dexter, I wished my 6 sense would not be correct and prayed for the dog... But he didn't make it. (>.<)
Dexter, the Jack Russell Terrier, is now at the rainbow bridge. http://www.xanga.com/dead_cockroach
My deepest condonlences...
I could not stop my falling tears when I read the blog of the owner. Although I had never met her and Dexter, I understood the pain of losing a best baby. Actually, I had very bad intuition when she started posting the state of illness of dexter, I wished my 6 sense would not be correct and prayed for the dog... But he didn't make it. (>.<)
Dexter, the Jack Russell Terrier, is now at the rainbow bridge. http://www.xanga.com/dead_cockroach
My deepest condonlences...
I know the life of dogs are short, and I know... someday Mango will leave me as well... ai... I just can not image how sad I will be without the little darling.
I have friends, families, co-workers...
Mango only has me, she is a nervous dog, seldom get close to other pups, but she trusts me completely...
I feel shame as an owner. sometimes I ignored my dog's feeling....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home