Years ago, I got a white tank top from MNG, with printed words "what is sexy, you are sexy".
I don't really have the confident to wear it all the time. well, ya know I'm not the sexy type la *lol* actually I think the top suits me more if the words can be changed to
My damned head thinks lazy people are smarter, they created ideas to make things easier to handle, they are more effective in working hours (no OT then), they relax, they play, they enjoy.
But hey, lazy is not do-nothing, it's not the type that some of your colleagues are always doing in office, sitting there without doing anything while carrying home a satisfactory pay. It's not possible for me to have good "co-operation" or being a teamplayer with these people, how about you? have you learnt to stand them? or you have
used to have the work done alone then write down everyone's name? (shame on you if you allow it happens over and over).
I'm lazy but I still trying my best to finish work =) It is hard for me to tell whether I am a good teamplayer, my team does good job but ... IN MY TEAM you will have to endure my madness, complains, rock& roll, eminen, senseless jokes ... etc.
Do you think staying in a team with people like me is INTERESTING? well, I wish you will have a good time then.
I don't really have the confident to wear it all the time. well, ya know I'm not the sexy type la *lol* actually I think the top suits me more if the words can be changed to
WHAT IS LAZY
YOU ARE LAZY
I think I gonna walk down the street proudly wearing it. As these words are definitely describing one of my "shining characteristic". My damned head thinks lazy people are smarter, they created ideas to make things easier to handle, they are more effective in working hours (no OT then), they relax, they play, they enjoy.
But hey, lazy is not do-nothing, it's not the type that some of your colleagues are always doing in office, sitting there without doing anything while carrying home a satisfactory pay. It's not possible for me to have good "co-operation" or being a teamplayer with these people, how about you? have you learnt to stand them? or you have
used to have the work done alone then write down everyone's name? (shame on you if you allow it happens over and over).
I'm lazy but I still trying my best to finish work =) It is hard for me to tell whether I am a good teamplayer, my team does good job but ... IN MY TEAM you will have to endure my madness, complains, rock& roll, eminen, senseless jokes ... etc.
Do you think staying in a team with people like me is INTERESTING? well, I wish you will have a good time then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home