Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Jin Ying and I

I found my characters are quite like Jinying, after finished 60 episodes of Da Chang Jin (Jewel in the Palace).

Many people hate Jinying, because she belonged to the "opposide" and helped Lady Cui framing Changjin. But... whatelse you can do to survive and to protect the fame of the family if you are in the same position?


In fact, it was her self-pride that appreciated me most, to live with pride, no matter when and no matter where, either being top lady or prisoner.
I was quite down recently, but while atching Jinying stepped out from the royal kitchen, I realized I should still... keep my pride, it is the most valueable asset for me.

Living with my "amour propre", even if I have nothing in my hands, even if I could not get the achievement I desired, even if you are doing everything better than me. I WILL NOT LOWER MY HEAD.


cross my dead body

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home