I had just remembered it will be John Lennon's 65's birthday tomorrow, although he could not celebrate with his fans anymore. His path, is still a legend.
Kept playing "Hey Jude" while writing this, it is a shame for me to say I didn't know Beatles at all before I was 15. But the band had influenced my whole highschool life greatly. I can not be counted as one of their fans, I can only remember many of the famous songs =)
aha~~ no one could be able to compete with Lennon if he's still alive, ~ Paul could never go beyond John, that's the RULE!
Just to memorize the GREAT BEATLES~~
ya, tomorrow is also the 1 year birthday of my puppy Mango, aka wumang =) Happy Brithday, Mango, your sister gonna buy you a tasty doggie cake to celebrate ^_^
Kept playing "Hey Jude" while writing this, it is a shame for me to say I didn't know Beatles at all before I was 15. But the band had influenced my whole highschool life greatly. I can not be counted as one of their fans, I can only remember many of the famous songs =)
aha~~ no one could be able to compete with Lennon if he's still alive, ~ Paul could never go beyond John, that's the RULE!
Just to memorize the GREAT BEATLES~~
ya, tomorrow is also the 1 year birthday of my puppy Mango, aka wumang =) Happy Brithday, Mango, your sister gonna buy you a tasty doggie cake to celebrate ^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home