Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What do I wanna try if not working in market research field? ...haha...then I will become a writer or a flight attendant. to explore the world and meet different people, that's what I want to do.

I don't want to waste my time dying in office
~~ like reading and I like poems, but that doesn't mean I should be a god-damn translator!
airplane crash? Well, if I accidently die because of that, I will take it as my honor and my way of escaping from life(^_^)

was reading a SIA girl's blog, kinda funny although dumbs are bullshxting in her message board *sigh* I know she's kinda bitchy, but she's very honest, and friendly, nobody can be perfect. and at least she's not Samantha in sex & the city right? I don't know how she feels while reading the rubbish, but for me, I will definitely feel discomfortable.
"fuck me once badly, shame on you; fuck me twice badly, shame on me~~" Samantha's famous quote *LOL


--------------------------------------------------
how to stop a sore at back?
still remember what you said years go
Now I'm having the same pain
and I enjoyed
--------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home