I wonder what will happen if I keep overtaking Vitamin C, my daily consumption of Vit C is around 2000mg, that's too much for daily needs. However, the benefit is skin became very radiant and fair, quite proud of that.
For me, I 'd rather choose to stay prettier than to live longer. Long life stands for what? I love fame and my self-satisfaction. XD
whatelse? hmm~~
I had finally finished The Vision of Escaflowne. A great story about hope, desire, peace and war, it is also a bad one about love and relationship. HATE the ending, Allen caught my eyes all the time but Hitomi chose Van. Anyway no use to complain since I am not the silly Hitomi or other childish high school girls. I gonna choose a man, not a boy who thinks he can. *LAUGH*
just took the escaflowne personality test and my personality is most close to Allen ^_^ no wonder i like him so much.
U can say I have BAD taste or not mature lor, but I am just so FOND of ANIMATIONS!
For me, I 'd rather choose to stay prettier than to live longer. Long life stands for what? I love fame and my self-satisfaction. XD
whatelse? hmm~~
I had finally finished The Vision of Escaflowne. A great story about hope, desire, peace and war, it is also a bad one about love and relationship. HATE the ending, Allen caught my eyes all the time but Hitomi chose Van. Anyway no use to complain since I am not the silly Hitomi or other childish high school girls. I gonna choose a man, not a boy who thinks he can. *LAUGH*
just took the escaflowne personality test and my personality is most close to Allen ^_^ no wonder i like him so much.
U can say I have BAD taste or not mature lor, but I am just so FOND of ANIMATIONS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home